Molinshop : avis et questions sur votre commandeAbout Chemnovatic base

Section réservée aux avis, feedbacks et questions à propos de vos commandes chez Molinshop.
Règles du forum
Dans cette section, vous pourrez nous faire part de vos impressions suite à votre commande chez ce revendeur, et nous donner votre avis sur les produits de la marque.
Pour rappel: le Forum n'est pas le lieu adéquat pour le règlement de conflits entre vendeurs et clients qui doivent l'être par le biais des moyens habituels (téléphone, mails, courriers...). Toute tentative d'utiliser le forum pour régler des contentieux du domaine privé sera sanctionnée.
Répondre
epep
Cumulonimbus
Cumulonimbus
Ecigarette (s) utilisée (s) : Tube porte-accumulateur muni d'un contacteur et dépourvu d'électronique, atomiseur rustique d'une contenance de quelques gouttes.
Genre : Homme

About Chemnovatic base

Message par epep » dim. 11 janv. 2015, 17:41

Hello, I received free sample, big thanks :mrgreen:

I did not try flavors yet (except Eden Apple without steeping — you should put it with sweet flavors better than with fruits no ?), I need some empty botles. But I tried this base alone : VPG-12 50/50

First feeling : strong hit !!
I thought it was around 16-18 mg/ml (I'm used to 22 mg/ml, and also regularly taste 9 mg/ml for my wife). I also feel very well the nicotine satisfaction. Is it due to nicotine freshness ? Is Chemnovatic sure about concentration or labelling ?

Second feeling : bitter aftertaste ?
Not a bad one, it remembers me tobbaco. I actually vape nicotine from Pink-Mule, before I was on Inawera one (only mixed with PG, I add PG and VG from french pharma Cooper), and I never felt this taste. Is it due by the fact that nicotine is natural ? I don't know if the old Inawera or if the Pink-Mule one is synthetic or natural.

Conclusion : seems a good base to me, the taste will fit perfectly some flavors (not all in my opinion) or need to be acustomed to it

epep
Cumulonimbus
Cumulonimbus
Ecigarette (s) utilisée (s) : Tube porte-accumulateur muni d'un contacteur et dépourvu d'électronique, atomiseur rustique d'une contenance de quelques gouttes.
Genre : Homme

Re: About Chemnovatic base

Message par epep » dim. 11 janv. 2015, 18:56

I forgot to say : on the bottle it's written :
strength : 1,2 mg/ml (1,2%)
But 1,2% of nicotine represents 12 mg/ml, not 1,2 !

Molinshop
Vendeur
Vendeur
Genre : Femme

Re: About Chemnovatic base

Message par Molinshop » ven. 16 janv. 2015, 08:10

Hi

Glad you like it. :)

In regards to the power on the label - yes its printing mistake. It was already corrected so products should have the appropriate strength 12mg/ml.

Nice that you got the throat hit. We have received opinions that the base is too thick, because it has no water. Each label has instruction to SHAKE BEFORE USE - this will of course mix up the PG and VG as those can separate in the bottle due to non water ingredient.

I explained the water influence on nicotine in the topic here: http://inawerashop.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=593 for better understanding and why we decided not to put the water :)
www.MOLINSHOP.com - http://www.molinshop.com

Wholesale DIY flavours, bases, juices, bottles for electronic cigarette

Répondre

Retourner vers « Molinshop : avis et questions sur votre commande »